• Hardworking and dedicated life psychologist, and mostly a learner, keen to pursue a career in research and practice simultaneously.
Aim to work as a researcher and psychoanalyst with a wide range of professionals, dedicated to improving people’s self-awareness of their unconscious parts, for the better, as they define it subconsciously; supported by a holistic approach to their personalized life-long journey.
• Eager to combine my Psychology bachelor’s degree in service of practical projects in psychoanalysis (Lacanian Orientation Mostly), and Industrial-Organizational Psychology, preferably with the conscience of a leader, and compassion of a psychotherapist.
• Fields of the past and present study and interest reverse chronologically sorted are Psychoanalysis and Psychodynamic approaches (currently focused on Lacanian Orientation as the return to Freud), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Neuropsychoanalysis, and Evolutionary Psychology.
• Expert music performer of two Iranian Traditional Music instruments: Setar (performer since 2010) and Tombak (4 years of experience).
• Volunteered in TEDxATU2020 and TEDxLavasan2021 (not held) international events, from writing a user journey to customizing the contents for a local community of TEDx events as a TEDxer.
• Former freelance translator from English-Persian in psychology-related subjects, with more than 2 years of experience.
• Eager to work in a well-organized and dedicated team of experts to “create” a better life for ourselves, through walking on the continuous path of “well-being”.
• Lesson Learned so far: The most important task of ours is to ask the right questions and to give “Solutionary” answers if we tend to give any, as insights might arise from the deciphered meaning of the past, fully living the present, with an eye to the better future, and not necessarily in the answers we try to provide.
Laurea Magistrale, Second Cycle Degree/Two year Master, Work, Organizational, and, Personnel Psychology (WOP-OHP)
Alma Mater Studiorum: Universita di Bologna – Emilia Romagna, Italy.
(2022 – Present)
- Curriculum Occupational Health Psychology (OHP)
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
Allameh Tabataba’i University (ATU) – Tehran, Iran
(2017 – June 2021)
- Member of Elite Foundation, due to my score at Nationwide University Entrance Exam in Field of Humanities for BS, (I scored: 200 of 184,122 total participants)
- Final Project: “The Effect of Meditation on Dental-phobic Patients”, a case study with 5 denthophobic cases and one non-dentophobic case
Diploma in Literature and Humanities
Farhang High School – Tehran, Iran
(2013 – 2017)
- Graduated with GPA of 19.65/20
- Accepted in the opening stage of “Iranian Literature Olympiad” for two consecutive years in 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 school years.
Private Business Conselor, Part-time – Tehran, Iran
- Psychology-based Development Service Project
- Led by: Morteza KhezriPour
ILIA Corporation, Full-Time – Tehran, Iran
(February – April 2022)
- Working as Trainee in ILIA Corporation | Content Curation, Research, and Translation
Content Curation at Jaan.ir Meditation App
ILIA Corporation, Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(June 2021 – January 2022)
- Creating informative and accurate content for Jaan Application
- Translation and Adopting one-handed sources
- Copywriter, mostly for the social media
- Team Member
Private and Remote, Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(May 2021 – January 2022)
- Private, Assistant of Business Counselor
Freelance – Tehran, Iran
(June – August 2021)
- In These Subjects: Psychology (in general), Psychoanalysis, ACT and Value-Based Therapy, Gender Psychology, Sex, and Gender Studies, and Evolutionary Psychology
Chief Editor, Editor, and Writer of Evolutionary Psychology Study Group: “Evolps”
(June 2019 – May 2021)
- Writer, Editor, and Chief-Editor, of short essays in Persian for E-Mag periodical and Evolps’s website and podcast audio transcriptions
- Translating original English essays into Persian
- Narrator in the first season of Evolps’s podcast, E-Cast
Freelance, Tehran, Iran
(February 2019 – June 2021)
- Edit English-Persian translated books with subjects related to psychology which translated by Clinical Psychology professionals who already had experiences in that specific fields in theory and practice
- So far, done some editions related to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Psychotherapy Trainee and Research Assistant
Human and Meaning (HM) Private Clinic, Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(August 2020 – April 2021)
• Content curator and background researcher for some of the workshops with professional audiences.
• Intern in learning case formulation for out-patient care.
Psychoanalyst Assistant/Psychologist Assistant
Private Clinical Practice, Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(May – December 2019)
• I worked as the Assistant of Dr. Monir Saleh, Psychoanalyst, Ph. D. in the psychology of UTD (the University of Texas at Dallas) and Art therapist in private practice.
• Earned one-handed knowledge of the therapeutic process and theory of psychoanalysis.
• Familiarization with new therapeutic techniques, e. g. Art therapy and psychodrama.
Content Writer related to Psychotherapeutic Topics
(February – March 2019)
• Writing three essays related to psychotherapy for Ravanhami.com in Persian
• Note: All essays had been checked by the editorial board and then had published on the site. Due to the change in their team, the essays may be deleted or archived by different keywords for now.
Editorial Board Member and Writer at “Haal” Student Magazine
(February 2018 – January 2019)
• “Haal” Magazine was a periodic published by the Scientific Association of Psychology within 2018-2019
• Member of the editorial board in these issues: (No. 2, 3, 4.)
• (Also) Writer of the last issue (No. 4)
Adaptive Kindergarten Assistant Teacher
Tehran International Adaptive School (Girls), Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(April – July 2018)
- Tehran International School junior and senior kindergarten was divided into two sections: Adaptive and International Kindergarten, both aim to help international students to adapt to Iran’s education system to learn in Persian. Now the adaptive section is closed and children spend their pre-school years in the international section.
• First experience of working with 4-6 years old children in freshman year of BS.
• Assistant of a 3-years experienced teacher who had a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
• I learned about communication and teaching 4-6 years old children.
Creative Thinking Teacher
Farhang High School, Part-Time – Tehran, Iran
(July – November 2017)
- Instructed and facilitated students’ class exercises in the prerequisite courses for the annual school art festival in their psychology and art classes, lecturing, and teaching cognitive skills like critical and creative thinking and elicitation to college teenagers
TEDxLavasan Team Member
Self-Employed – Lavasan, Tehran, Iran
(March 2021 – May 2021)
• Persian Editor of Social Media and Official Documents
• Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter Administrator
TEDxATU Team Member
Self-Employed – University Type: Allame Tabataba’i University- Tehran, Iran
(July 2019 – December 2020)
- The main theme: “Hope and Responsibility” | Scheduled to be held on December 18th, online
- Under the facilitation and supervision of Dr. Shirin Ahmadnia, Associate Professor of Faculty of Social Sciences, Allameh Tabtaba’I University
- Engagement Designer: Adapting the event to the current situation we are facing due to COVID-19 lockdown and shape the best possible experience with innovative content
- Copywriting: Editor, English Translator, and Content curation for brochures and flyers
- TEDxATU’s LinkedIn page Administrator
- Team Member: Helping with the development of TEDxATU talks from scratch to the stage, Curation
** TED Profile
- Fully Funded: Lacan Circle of Australia (LCA) Seminar Series viz “The Real Lacan”, by: Russell Grigg 10 Sessions, (March-May 2022)
- Partially Funded: Praxis Team Course viz “ACT Immersion: An Introduction to ACT As a Process-Based Therapy Course”, by: Dr. Steven C. Hayes 10 Modules, (Ongoing Online Course)
Lacan Circle of Australia (LCA) Cartelisand, Cartel on: “Anxiety”, Plus-one: Kate Briggs (February 2023 – Present)
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS) World Conference 2022, Poster Presenter on: “The Effect of Meditation on Dental-Phobic Patients” based on my bachelor’s final project (June 14-19. 2022)
Lacan Circle of Australia (LCA) Cartel Presentation Days, Cartel Writing Presenter on: “Transference and Dynamicity of Therapeutic Relationship” related to Cartel on “The Question of the Formation of the Subject”, Plus-One: Dibyokamal Mitra (June. 4. 2022)
Lacan Circle of Australia (LCA) Cartelisand, Cartel on: “The Question of the Formation of the Subject”, Personal Theme: “Transference and Dynamicity of Therapeutic Relationship” (October 2021 – May 2022)
Attendance in World Psychiatric Association (WPA) World Congress of Psychiatry, Online Learning Program, Course 2. Psychotherapy (Lectures by: César A. Alfonso, Erin Crocker, David Teo Choon, and Rasmon Kalayasiri)
Attendance in Attendance in “Inceste et Pédocriminalité” E-col-loque by Dopamine Formation, Mercredi 28th et Jeudi 29th de Avril, en webinaire avec (Jean-Bruno Meric, Catherine Carre-Orengo, Sophie Baron Laforet, Jean-Luc Vannier, Hélène Issa)
ACBS WC2022 General Certificate
ACBS BeNe – San Francisco, USA
- Due to My Full Attendance to the Conference as Poster Presenter and Attendee
Elementary Course of Neuroscience and Cognitive Sciences
Interdisciplinary Schools of Sharif, Sharif University of Technology – Tehran, Iran
(June – September 2020)
- Participation certificate for 16 virtual sessions, covering: Basic Neuroanatomy and Neuroimaging methods
Shahid Beheshti University in partnership with Roushana Psychology Center – Tehran, Iran
(June – August 2019)
- Achieved participation certificate for 10 in-person theoretical-practical course on behavioral therapy and behavioral modification techniques | Score: 19.5/20 | Include a practical final project
- Designed and applied behavioral interventions to change the writing habits of a 6 years old dyslexic boy for the goal of 2 points improvement in his dictation
Skills Center, Allameh Tabataba’i University – Tehran, Iran
- Participation certificate for a 32-hour course on theoretical definitions and Applied Behavior Analysis technique
- Conscious Leadership, by Conscious.is – Lead by: Emad Qaeni and Morteza KhezriPour – ILIA Corporation (In-Person)
- Developing Clinical Empathy: Making a Difference in Patient Care, St. George University of London (Online)
- Introduction to Psychology: The History and Science of Psychology, Monash University, (Online)
- Understanding IELTS Program, British Council (4 Courses providing content for each skill), (Online)
- What is the mind, By Prof. Mark Solms, University of CapeTown (UCT) (Online)
Study Groups, Self-Studies and, Apprenticeships
** (Sorted Chronologically from the Latest)
- Developmental Psychology Study Group, Leading by Dr. Hamideh Sadat Khademi
- Psychoanalysis Study Group, Leading by Dr. Hossein Eskandari
- Neuroscience (Online) Course, By Institute of Cognitive Sciences Studies (ICSS), Dr. Hamed Ekhtiari
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Book Club, Leading by Dr. Morteza Keshmiri
- Kaplan and Sadock’s Psychiatry Study Group, Leading by Dr. Hossein Eskandari
Candidate for Master’s by Excellence Scholarship to Allameh Tabataba’i University
- Senior student of psychology with GPA 3.62/4.00 till the end of 7th semester, one of the top 10 students in my entrance group, which lead to my honor to be in candidate position for the “Master’s by Excellence Scholarship” in 2021.
Member of Elite Foundation
- Member of Elite Foundation of ATU, due to my score at Nationwide University Entrance Exam in field of Humanities for Bachelor’s degree with score of 200 of 184,122 participants
Persian (Native Proficiency, Fluent)
English (Full Professional Proficiency) (DET: 130/160) (IELTS UKVI Academic 2022: L: 8.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.5, S: 7.5, BandScore: 7.5)
French (Limited Working Proficiency) (A2 by free online testing)
- Italian (Elementary Proficiency) A1
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS) Student Member (November 2021-2022)
• Student Member of the ACBS
• Interested in Research Related to ACT Implications for Psychoanalysis and Vice Versa
• Keen on Enhancing My Knowledge Regarding The ACT in Practice in an Organizations Context, e. g. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy based Coaching (ACC)
Film Making: Collaborating in “Hazaran” Documentary as a final group project of school annual art festival: Played Setar and directed the mise en scène. (2016)
Art Group Exhibition: 3-day long exhibition including my Acrylic and Water-color paintings to head by Mrs. Bita Ghazi at Aftab Community Center. (November 2014)
- Setar Group-Concert at University of Applied Science and Technology (Tehran Division, Iran) – to head by Mr. Pourya Mohammadi, Saze-Khorshid Music Academy. (September 2015)
- Tombak Group-Concert in Mahak Institute (Tehran, Iran), to head by Mrs. Akram Matin, School of Art and Literature of the Radio and Television of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Skills and Interests
Academic Fields of Interests:
Psychoanalysis especially Lacanian Orientation, Psychodynamics, I. O. Psychology of service to Well-being, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- 2 years of experience in working with these materials: Chiaroscuro, Water-Color, and Acrylic. (2010-2012)
- Basic Musical Education (2 years) | 4 years of playing Tombak (Zarb) | Setar Performer since 2010.
Other Skills: English Translation, Persian Edition (Punctuation, Dictation, Syntax, and Meaning), Teaching.
Basic Essential Skills: ICDL, Microsoft Office (Fluency in Word and Power-Point), Presentation Skills, Copywriting, Critical Thinking, and Leadership.